U S A G E P O L I C Y
Extranet Publications Use Policy
Please read these terms carefully before using this web site or downloading any information from it. You may only use this web site under the terms and conditions set forth below. If you do not agree to any of them, you must exit this web site now, before accessing it further or downloading any information from it.
1. This site contains copyrighted, confidential and trademarked material which belongs to Lam Research Corporation (Lam) or its suppliers. This information may not be modified in any way and any copies you make of this information must include any copyright marking, trademark notice and all other indications of Lam's ownership. Lam may, at any time, terminate your right to access or use this information. In the event of such termination of rights, you are obligated to cease use of that information and destroy any copies you may have of the information. The use of any trademark of Lam Research Corporation or the Lam logo in any fashion without the express written permission of Lam is prohibited. You may only use copyrighted or confidential material to facilitate your use or service Lam equipment that was purchased from Lam.
2. LAM PROVIDES THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE "AS IS" AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEB SITE OR YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN INCLUDING ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ACCESSING THIS WEB SITE, YOU AGREE THAT LAM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHICH YOU MAY SUFFER THROUGH SUCH ACCESS, INCLUDING ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. In the case of any dispute arises from your access to this website, that dispute will be resolved by binding arbitration in Santa Clara or Alameda County, California.
3. Any information marked "Confidential", "Proprietary" or the like contains Lam's or its suppliers Confidential Information. You must keep this information confidential, using the same precautions that you would take with your own confidential information but no less than reasonable precautions under the circumstances. You may not copy or transmit confidential information to any third party for any reason without Lam's prior written consent. You may transmit confidential information to your employees and agents who had a need to know and have signed an appropriate confidentiality agreement or are otherwise bound to keep this information confidential. You may not use confidential information to compete with Lam or for any illegal purpose.
4. Any information that you communicate to Lam through this web site shall be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. Lam will have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information and may use such information as it deems fit.
5. Lam may include references to third party products and services and links to other web sites at Lam's or for your convenience, without any endorsement, warranty or recommendation. All information provided on any linked sites are provided without confirmation or representation as to their accuracy. Lam may discontinue links to other web sites for any reason or for no reason at all and makes no assurance that it will maintain those links on this site.
6. Certain information contained on this web site may not be current and Lam assumes no obligation to update that information even if facts come to its attention which put Lam on notice of such inaccuracy.
7. The information and right to access this web site is provided with "Restricted Rights" so that use of this information by the government is subject to limitations set forth in the rules and regulations applicable to the use of Restricted Rights materials.
8. You may receive a "cookie" as you browse this web site. A cookie is an element of data that a web site can send to your browser, which will then be stored on your system. Such data may be used in the future to identify your computer. You may be able to set your browser to notify you that you are about to receive a cookie, giving you a chance to decide whether you want to accept it.
9. This site is controlled by Lam from its offices in the State of California, United States of America. Lam makes no representation that anything contained or accessible through this site is appropriate, legal or available for use in other locations. Any access to this site where such access is prohibited by law is unauthorized. You may not access or use any information on this web site in violation of U.S. or foreign law, including U.S. export restrictions.
10. Lam may amend or revise these terms at anytime. You should visit this page every time you access the web site to review the current terms, because they are binding upon you.
© Lam Research Corporation, 2007
Copyright © 2014 Lam Research Corporation All Rights Reserved